Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eneo & Eneosbabe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eNeo

eNeo

Eneo & Eneosbabe Empty
PostSubject: Eneo & Eneosbabe   Eneo & Eneosbabe EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:17 pm

PS! I'm going to do this for both me and Eneosbabe. I will write my apply first and her's last. I'll be writing both because she's out of town as I'm writing this. The Eneosbabe portion of the post might be edited when she has the time to do so.

Part one

- Eneo

Real life information

Name: Eivind Nyland

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: In the evenings 1800~ every weekday, and weekends I don't already have plans (which do occur).

Any special commitments: Eneosbabe. We play together.

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):

I'm an average guy that likes to fiddle around with computers and play games.
I can honestly say I don't know myself very good. I'm sure Eneosbabe knows more about me than I do myself. I'm a reasonable down to earth person.

What I do know, is that I will allways strive to perform the best I can, always. If I underperform in any way, I allways do my best to get my act together and in any case, correct the problem.
I get utterly imbarrased if I do something wrong.

I allways keep myself updated on news about WoW, especially my own class(es). I regularly keep myself updated on sites like mmo-champion and elitistjerks.

And I'm a supporter of abortions. :-)

In game information

Name: Eneo

Level: 80

Class: Hunter

Talent spec: Survival (FOTM).

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Eneo

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: D P S. Misdirector for tricky pulls. And another replenisher (Hunting Party).

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 9. As I stated earlier. I allways try to perfect my game, know my class' ins and outs, and I do understand my role in a raid. If I'm told to nuke, I nuke. If I'm told to misdirect, I misdirect. I can allways answer questions regarding Hunters.

What is your class' strong points: Feign death, ie. aggrodump. This means I can go all out, almost all of the time, this increasing my DPS. I never run out of mana. If I do, I have Viper. And easy to hitcap. If played correctly, atleast top 5 dps in both standstill nukefights, and mobile fights.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Yes.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Yes.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Avanox. He has not been with you very long though.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) I can bring you a very competitive dps-class. You can expect me to perform everytime. I am not the kind of player that slacks on thrash, it's as important to me as a bossfight. I'm not rude to other players. So you're not going to see me behave like an idiot in any chat etc. I have alot of understanding, I'm open minded aswell as tolerant. I started to play this game approx 6 months after the EU release so I feel I have collected a good amount of experience. I've played alot of classes through the years but the Hunter is without a doubt my favourite. I got a 70 druid, warrior, shaman and 80 paladin and hunter obviously.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Yes.
Engineering 441 - Mining 450

Current/previous guilds: Amethystia (loong time ago, MC etc), Justice League (TBC), Nidvardir on Burning Blade as a resto druid, but never the less a guild, Nidvardir here on Vashj, and recently Project Eden but that didn't work out as we had thought.

Why did you leave it/them: Amethystia and Justice League is too long ago for me to remember exactly. But Nidvardir on Burning Blade decided to reroll horde on my "old" server Vashj because the server was sort of dead PvE-wise. And recently things have gone south with Nidvardir. We had too few players after some of us formed another guild. Which sort of left the rest of us crippled. We then tried to merge with Project Eden, which worked out great the first raids. And after days of drama, the GM's of Eden decided to kick some of the Nidvardir core for whatever reason. Naturally some of us reacted, which in turn lead to more kicks and turmoile. And now we seek new playgrounds to continue our journey in WoW. Hopefully you're the guild we can share future experiences with and continue to grow in.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: Good enough for the majority.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Molten Core -> Black Temple upto Illidan.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at www.hdimage.org) Coming soon.

Anything else you want to add to your application: I'm hoping you give us the opportunity to show you we are an asset in Endure and that you appreciate our company.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part two

- Eneosbabe

Real life information

Name: Ann Mirijam Thorsen

Occupation: Atm I'm on a project installing computers and peripherals to customers, for Atea AS.

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: Same as Eneo.

Any special commitments: Eneo. We play together.

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): I'm a woman of alot of flare. I have alot of opinions about various matters. I love animals, especially dogs. My strong opinions will under no circumstances interfere with my performace or affect any of you in game. I assure you. Smile

And I'm also a supporter of abortion. :-)

In game information

Name: Eneosbabe

Level: 80

Class: Priest

Talent spec: Discipline

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Eneosbabe

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: The role I'm filling is damage mitigation, preferably on tanks. The disc spec has a very good arsenal of spells where I can mitigate alot of incoming damage through shields. And ofcourse I'll be healing obviously, even though it's singeltarget. I can not contribute very effectively with AoE healing, apart from Holy Nova and Prayer of Healing until 3.1 when the spells will affect the raid, and not just my gruop. As of next patch AoE Power Word: Shield will be available also, Power Word: Barrier afaik. Which will own.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 9. Need Eneosbabe's input.

What is your class' strong points: The priest is a very versatile healing class. They have two different healing trees. One of which focuses on shield damage mitigation. And the the other pure healing and AoE healing. And ofcourse they bring very sought after buffs. I'm not going to mention much about the shadow tree as I'm not very interested in doing damage.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Yes.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: I have not competed my Holy gear. But I'm willing to go Holy if that what's needed when I have the appropriate gear.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Noone except from Avanox perhaps.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) I can bring the raid the chance to survive. It's what I do. Keeping players alive is my calling in life, of warcraft. Smile

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Not sure. I'll need Eneosbabe's input on this.
Enchanting 440 - Tailoring 441

Current/previous guilds: Nidvardir on Burning Blade and on Vashj. And recently Project Eden, which you know all about already.

Why did you leave it/them: Same as Eneo starting from Nidvardir on BB. And Project Eden for the same reasons as Eneo stated.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: Good enough.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: I did not play WoW Pre-BC. Karahzan -> Black Temple upto Illidan.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at www.hdimage.org) Coming soon.

Anything else you want to add to your application: I'm hoping you're our new home in WoW. And Eneo kind of included me in his statement I think, so the same applies to me.

I'm hoping this isn't too overwhelming. :O

We both would love your input. And hopefully see you ingame.
Back to top Go down
http://nylands.org/eneo
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

Eneo & Eneosbabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eneo & Eneosbabe   Eneo & Eneosbabe EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello, have gotten several very interesting applications over the last 2 days, expect them all answered within the next 2 days, when the other Officers and I have had a chat about all of them!
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
avanox

Eneo & Eneosbabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eneo & Eneosbabe   Eneo & Eneosbabe EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Eneo is an excellent player, and like few he manages to play hunter very good, especially when competing on the dps meter. Eneosbabe i haven't played a lot with but i have not seen anything i dislike and i believe with eneo to back her up they make a good couple to bring along on raids. One thing that may be clear is that they are a couple and therefor like to play together at times and with the imperfect raid setup that may cause it might get tough to separate them but i see that as no negative thing. "Use" them wisely and everyone will get happy. as i said, i got nothing bad to say about these two, i have met them personally on a day when they came to visit my brother and they are very nice and calm people. I have played with them for over 1 year.
Back to top Go down
Yuko

Yuko

Eneo & Eneosbabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eneo & Eneosbabe   Eneo & Eneosbabe EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:39 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eneo & Eneosbabe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eneo & Eneosbabe   Eneo & Eneosbabe Empty

Back to top Go down

Eneo & Eneosbabe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endure :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: