Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Khonsu DK tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggie

Biggie

Khonsu DK tank Empty
PostSubject: Khonsu DK tank   Khonsu DK tank EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:57 am

Real life information

Name:
Benjamin

i do school and work in a warehouse like a parttime thing: one week school the next work

Which days and hours of the week can you raid:
in the week from about 18.00 till 24.00

Any special commitments:
not really no

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):
myself erm let's see, i'm a very modest guy who really doesn't talk much and is very closed (atleast in real life) i listen to rap so i got this gangsta attitude, but i can be sweet also :>
on the interwebz it's different really :/ i love to make fun tho i like to laugh and stuff else i would be emo :<
i can't handle stress that good tho, i'll start to sweat and get aggressive hence why i don't really like Arena that much Very Happy
oh! and i can be a real dramaqueen :>

In game information

Name:
Khonsu

Level:
80 ofc

Class:
Death knight

Talent spec:
Blood tank
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=j0EMqIhIsb0zubZhxbzhZcg00z

Armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-shet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Khonsu

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid:
as meat shield :> i see myself as a tank be it OT or MT doesn't matter i'd love to do both! (and if my gear allows it ;>)

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why:
i'd say a 7, haven't really played this class for so long, but most of the stuff i got under control (what skills to use and when to use em and such)

What is your class' strong points:
everything! we are OP!
on a serious note: ATM Deathknights are the only tanks that can reach very high avoidance compared to another tank, correct me if i'm wrong tho, but if this wasn't the case then why would blizz nerf us so bad on ptr ;> we also tank with two handers or dualwield! ain't that awesome enough?!

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids:
i don't go to raids without em tbh :/

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it:
i'd respec to anything don't really have dps gear tho :>

Any reference from anyone within Endure:
all of you really from my time on biggie Smile but especially juggernaut people as most of them have played with me a long while

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer)
A very focused player who knows what he's doing, on new stuff i'll probably have to be told what to do first tho :> but i learn really fast and adapt to it and takes the time to learn his class all the way and tries to get the best out of it. i can also bring a good sense of humor and a spammy gchat and a loud vent (if im in the mood) not during raids tho, im mostly quiet during raids cause of all the focus!

Professions, and are you willing to respec them:
atm i'm trying to lvl up alchemy and herbalism if i can be bothered or have time to do it but i guess it's not too late to respec any prof that the guild wants (don't expect it to get lvld up super fast tho :/ )

Current/previous guilds:
previous guilds in wotlk:
Juggernaut
Project Eden
Juggernaut
Endure

Current guild:
none

Why did you leave it/them:
Juggernaut was kinda dead at the holidays with people not showing up for raids and officers staying offline for a long time (most of em were rerolling on another server) so i joined Project Eden along with Dreiko to get some raiding going on, but GOD was that a mistake people in there we're epeening like crazy and i didn't really felt good in there
So me and Dreiko quit Project Eden to join Juggernaut again as Ocha also came back again Very Happy and then we merged with endure where i stayed a while till i got tired of the poor dps that rogues were putting out so i went to reroll on another server thinking it was the best to do but NOooo as i hate leveling, after a bit i just couldn't be arsed anymore and decided to go and lvl my priest as i quite liked healing back in TBC so i came back to Vashj and talked to an old mate and invited me to my old TBC guild to level in :> but the people in here are mostly Shit and make me want to bang my head into a wall when i'm raiding with them(there are some very good ones in here tho) so first i wanted to join with my priest but there was no room for him, so now i saw you wanted a dk tank so here i am :>

and that was the story of my life, lol!

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills:
a 9 i type and speak fluent English with ofc a couple of mistakes here and there Smile but i have't gotten any complaints about my english

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath:
pre-BC:
molten core cleared, zul'gurub cleared, blackwing lair cleared, AQ20 cleared, AQ40 up till princess Huhuran (did full AQ40 @ 70 tho :p )
pre-wrath:
Karazhan Clear, SSC clear, TK clear, Mount hyjal Clear, BT up till council and ZA clear

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at www.hdimage.org)
hd image seems to be gone so i uploaded it on my photobucket account :>
Khonsu DK tank Th_WoWScrnShot_021609_213436
image is from my priest, just take away they grid in the middle

Anything else you want to add to your application:
i know my gear ain't the best and i will understand perfectly that i won't meet up to your standards if this is the case but i can really get the job done and i hope you can look past it and just hopefully give me a chance if i'm not too late (also im running heroics like a madman to get some better stuff ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Bull

Khonsu DK tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khonsu DK tank   Khonsu DK tank EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:43 am

I love you biggie, hope you get in =)

PS. As I said on vent before, I dont mind gearing him a tad up with my own DKP.. but I dont think that's possible is it?
Back to top Go down
Seithir

Seithir

Khonsu DK tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khonsu DK tank   Khonsu DK tank EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Gief Biggie back <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Khonsu DK tank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khonsu DK tank   Khonsu DK tank Empty

Back to top Go down

Khonsu DK tank