Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Happydru

Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance Empty
PostSubject: Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 am

Real life information

Name:Kenneth

Which days and hours of the week can you raid:
I can raid everyday except the monday & wednesday
Any special commitments:
Not really
Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):
Well i'm a friendly guy who likes to have fun in a raid but can be serious when boss fights.

In game information

Name:Happydruid

Level:80

Class:Druid

Talent spec:Atm i'm Feral, but have gear in every tree, 2k sp in resto&balance have some tier in those too.

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: I feel myself as a skilled & strong player in a raid, cause i like to raid with a serious guild, like you guys are.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why:i rate myself at 7.5/10 because i know i can still learn much about my class though, i know my class good already, but i just know there are still some things i can learn.

What is your class' strong points:In feral its the bursting & shapeshifting/ in resto its the huge mana regen and hots/ balance are the extremely high crits from Starfire

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids:Yep ofc!

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it:Yes, that's what i mentioned in Talent tree spec too Wink

Any reference from anyone within Endure:Nope, but i'd love to know everyone better!

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer)Well, i can bring Endure a skilled & helpfull druid player, who knows how to raid, and can be serious in times when its needed. And also be a funny young guy when someone's messing around Wink. I also like to chat in the guildchat.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them:Atm i'm Jewelcrafting (still lvling) and high lvl skinner, and yes i'm willing to respec jewelcrafting, though i'd like to hold my skinning.

Current/previous guilds:Current, None/ Previous: Scions of Nyx, Barely Legal, New Horizon

Why did you leave it/them:I got kicked in Scions of Nyx cause i was inactive 3 days (my prepaid expired).Barely legal quitted, same with New Horizon.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills:
Well i can speak fluent english, though, if i don't understand a word, i'll just ask to explain it Wink
Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath:
pre-bc, everything except naxx. Pre-wrath Kara/gruul/ZA. Wrath: Everything heroic & normal
Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at (Addons:DBM, Xperl, recount, raid addons)
Anything else you want to add to your application:
Well yeah, i hope you've enjoyed reading my application, and you make the right decission.
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:56 am

Couldn't resist, when I read your threat title.

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Biggie

Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:42 am

Ebayer
Back to top Go down
Happydru

PostSubject: biggie   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Look Biggie, i'm not an ebayer, i never buy something from ebay, why do you keep lieing to everyone?
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:32 am

Declined...

ebayer..

Don't EVER

EVER

Diss Biggie...!

I WILL CUT YOU OFF G!
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
Biggie

Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:22 am

Happydru wrote:
Look Biggie, i'm not an ebayer, i never buy something from ebay, why do you keep lieing to everyone?

dude how many times do i have to explain, the real happydruid is a real life friend of mine who's account got stolen and sold on ebay.
Back to top Go down
Seithir

Seithir

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Biggie wrote:
Happydru wrote:

dude how many times do i have to explain, the real happydruid is a real life friend of mine who's account got stolen and sold on ebay.

ouch...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance   Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance Empty

Back to top Go down

Druid - Happydruid - Resto/feral/balance
Page 1 of 1