Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evulpaladin, Holy paladin!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evulpala

Evulpaladin, Holy paladin! Empty
PostSubject: Evulpaladin, Holy paladin!   Evulpaladin, Holy paladin! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Real life information

Name: Eric

Which days and hours of the week can you raid:

Any special commitments: No Smile

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): I go a mathprogram in a swedish gymnasium and in my sparetime i play alot of wow, hang around with friends.

In game information

Name: Evulpaladin

Level: 80

Class: PALADIN

Talent spec: Holy

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Healing pretty much everything, i can lead smaller raids aswell. Smile

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 9, i know the game mechanics inside out in this game since of years of practice, i also know the paladinclass with its up and downs! Tho i hate farming honor, pvp becomes my weakness.
What is your class' strong points:

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Yes!

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Ofcourse!

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Played with Slaejvin and Valle in tbc with my warrior gimvagus.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) I can bring me and my focused paladins. I can help the guild to reach common goals and also bring some fun hopefully xD

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: I am a miner and herb(low), i can respecc them! Smile

Current/previous guilds: There is like a million but i played in integra in vanilla wow, then le damage and vera illumination in tbc, played in annihilation in the beginning of wotlk and now i am in envy! Very Happy

Why did you leave it/them: The last guilds was of because of lack of people for hard raids which sucks, they all wanted epics no progress Very Happy

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: Fluent

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Done it all except Sunwell. Very Happy Just try me! Very Happy

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at tell me if that wont work. Smile

Anything else you want to add to your application: I would love some hardcore raiding for some nice pve achievments! =)
Back to top Go down
Evulpala

Evulpaladin, Holy paladin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evulpaladin, Holy paladin!   Evulpaladin, Holy paladin! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Noticed i missed one. Razz

What is your class' strong points:
Healing singletarget or dual, can throw quick heals at critical parts of fights. Dispell makes the paladin a useful class with the instant dispell of pretty much everything ;P Bubble and aura mastery makes the paladin quite immune to silence. AND last but surely not least, the endless mana pool which never seems to run out Smile
Back to top Go down

Evulpaladin, Holy paladin!
Page 1 of 1