Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lifeseed - Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Life

Lifeseed - Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Lifeseed - Feral Druid   Lifeseed - Feral Druid EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:34 am

First of all, I think I might maybe sent this to ocha as a PM already for some reason. Not sure if it arrived/is going to, so posting it on the public. On we go.

Real life information

Name: Mikko

Occupation: Studying on 9th grade jr. high as we call it. Grading out this spring, moving to professional school which I just got the matriculation invitation for.

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: Seven nights a week until the raid finishes. Finland is on the GMT+2 Timezone so the amount of wet dreams per night gets pretty low.

Any special commitments: Nothing but school. Friends beer'ing around on few of the fridays, couldn't find a raid timetable of yours but I'd guess thats a night off(?).

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): I'd say im smarter than avg 15y/o's, and the age isn't much to worry about. Planning forward more than 5 minutes. More about the school thingie, im much into good grades on the paper and getting into the school I want to study at and where I have my intrests layed on, not in the school I manage to get into. Rest of this last term of this year is kind of shizzle anyway, not having any studies left. The professional school which I'll be heading to on next autumn is pretty much practical training on woodworking art and different techniques which surely won't take much of the time outside school.
I like sarcasm / irony when it comes to talking shiz and joking around, got a fair sense of humor.

In game information

Name: Lifeseed now on Al'akir, will be changing into someting fancy once I transfer back to Vashj.

Level: 80

Class: Druid

Talent spec: 0/55/16, which is the optimal feral dps build right now, and 0/58/13 for tanking. Tho, I'm applying more as a druid than feral druid so IF you're full on feral slots I'd sit well with chicken/tree. My gear tho, for feral is MUCH ahead the chicken/tree ones, which pretty much sum up into Naxx25/some heroes scrubset.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?searchQuery=Lifeseed&searchType=all ---- http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Al%27Akir&character=Lifeseed - Posting be.imba.hu link aswell as it probably points out more details. What I'm happy on about in my gear is the accuracy of hit/exp caps which im only 0.33% overcapped for hit and 0.5% overcapped for exp, without major dribbles.

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Dps most likely.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 9- Know the feral dps priolist, know tricks for tanking to i.e. max SD uptime, know the basic mechanics like parry/dodge/miss and how they function. Know how all the talents work and how their cooldowns work. Tho no I'm no robot and I can always improve, and I think everyone can so dno who can put a 10 for this.

What is your class' strong points: Atm what I read/hear/see/find is both feral and balance are doing great on pve dps, haven't played resto properly since TBC so don't know what are the changes along those lines. Tanking seems quite retarded to me, they've been nerfing ferals since release of Wotlk and still seem to. on 3.0 we still had higher pooled armor and hp, now on 3.1 we're on the same line with other tanks when it comes to hp/armor, but magically every other tank has 20% more avoidance.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Will cause no headaches.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: As mentioned on the above, I'd swim fine with going to an alternate spec but would like to discuss that further before making any closed deals.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: I'm an old Vashj'er, was named Luomulehmä back before Wotlk while I still held my home there. My warrior's named Puskasonni which I migrated along the druid onto Al'akir. Don't know who does the new Endure have, tho seeing a lot of old quality names on the forum.

What can you bring to Endure: A highly active, brained, hard-working and social dude with alot to contribute with. A word or few about raiding, I don't like to be a scrub / be looked down at aka be carried. I do my reading pre-raid and understand what I read. On an encounter, I grab the bigger picture quickly, rather than only handling a narrow class specific role or such. I do keep eyes and ears wide and do learn from mistakes -> don't spas out in the same fire twice. I can handle constructive criticism and take the shit if I mess up.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Alchemy and Leatherworking -> With no outside help, atm no I wouldn't change them. My only effective moneysource atm is Alchemy which I make loads with, and actually gain benefits from both of them.

Current/previous guilds: On Al'akir, last guild I sat in was So is your face. The guild on the whole based on 3 officers and their "loot/promotion council" system, which handed out loot/promoted people on the roster based on raid performance. This system is awesome, I'd vouch for it, but it just tends to be unfair with only 3 people in the council. It turned into much of a competition of who's the best friend of the officers rather than who's padding the meters.

Why did you leave it/them: As said above, didn't find the system fair/working for me. Raidleader and his best friend also skipping the part where everyone flasks in a raid kind of knocks the camel off the bridge.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: 10

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Pre-BC I got as far as Vanndar Stormpike and thats about it. In TBC, I got 7/9 BT, and 3/6 SWP.

Link a picture of your UI: http://hdimage.org/images/z2a77jv3eonhb1rpxxy9_ocrnhot031109231907.jpg - Missing DoTimer on that pic aswell haven't managed to update it yet.

Anything else you want to add to your application: As you might figured already, I'm a crossrealm applicant currently on Al'akir. Played on Vashj ever since release until last 3 months or so when I transferred to Al'akir with a couple friends. Now I'm getting tired of the endlessly swarmed, queue'd, instance server lacking piece of shit which seem pretty not-good quality. Can see a fair difference between the people on Vashj from what I remember compared to people on Al'akir. AA's scrub% is much higher.

Also, would love to put weight on the spec part and converse it further if you can find the timer for it.

Thx for reading.
Back to top Go down

Lifeseed - Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1