Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: Priest H/S (gear for both)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beyaish

Application: Priest H/S (gear for both) Empty
PostSubject: Application: Priest H/S (gear for both)   Application: Priest H/S (gear for both) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Real life information

Name: Karl Lundgren

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: Tuesday - Saturday, give me times and ill be online..not that i have anything else to do anyways! Razz

Any special commitments: I work Sundays and Mondays..so i wont be able to raid then, however my little sister, pretty pro holy priest can prolly stand in a few raids when i cant.

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): HAI GUYZ IMA RAG! :p No but really..some of you guys know me from Juggernaut, I quit playing for a while and then rolled alliance. Now im coming back to horde and need a guild!

In game information

Name: Beyaish

Level: 80

Class: Priest

Talent spec: Shadow/Holy havent really decided for a spec yet..guess ill raid as w/e u need. Gear isnt properly gemmed/enchanted yet, ill sort that out in the next few days, just need to farm myself some goldz!

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Either pewpewing as a support class, providing buffs and mana/hp regen for my fellow raiders or as a holy priest keeping Dreiko and Yani from dying w/e they fail.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 6, im quite new to the class actually..reading alot about priests on EJ and such..but not yet 100% on the class. I should be able to play priest decent anyways, and learning by doing i guess, since ive played for such a long time.

What is your class' strong points: Really wide variety of roles in a raid, pro singletarget healing as disc spec, pro AoE/raid and singletarget as holy and amazing support/dps class as shadow. Only downside to priest atm is shadow pvp, buff that! :p

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Ofcourse.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Yeah, have proper gear for both healing and shadow. My healing gear is abit better than my shadow gear.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Ocha, Yani, Dreiko, Clwn, Ambro, Qienes, Bull, Smash, Ajaxx.....the old Juggernaut guys basically! ^,^

What can you bring to Endure: By accepting me into your guild, you will be reqruiting an experianced raider who knows what he's doing and have really easy to learn/adapt to encounters. I read up on tactics pre progression raids, i always bring the best consumables available and constantly try to improve my knowledge of the game/my class.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Tailoring/JC..I cant really see why i would need to change them, but i guess i could if the raid for some unknown reason should need it! Razz

Current/previous guilds: Juggernaut

Why did you leave it/them: Needed a WoW break, then they disbanded.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: Pretty well, not a native speaker obv..but well enough.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Vanilla: Everything up to Naxx Patch/4hm. TBC: Kara/SSC/TK/MH and some bosses in BT. Wrath: Everything except Sarth with drakes up, and Ulduar. Have done the 3 first bosses on 10man..thats it.

Link a picture of your UI:

Anything else you want to add to your application:
We're the Juggernaut, BITCH!
Back to top Go down
Beyaish

Application: Priest H/S (gear for both) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Priest H/S (gear for both)   Application: Priest H/S (gear for both) EmptyThu May 14, 2009 3:21 pm

Hm for some reason it wont show the links in the other post.. anyways here they are!

Armory link: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Beyaish

Pickture of UI:
Application: Priest H/S (gear for both) 6zxdzk8nrbp3zbpgn5fz_ocrnhot051409135958
Back to top Go down

Application: Priest H/S (gear for both)
Page 1 of 1