Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMD Fusion for Gamers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bull

AMD Fusion for Gamers Empty
PostSubject: AMD Fusion for Gamers   AMD Fusion for Gamers EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:48 am

http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_fusion.aspx?p=1

Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, the AMD Fusion for Gaming utility helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts. It works by temporarily shutting down background processes and intensifying processor performance with AMD Boost. That means you can keep all the features of Microsoft®️ Windows Vista®️ ready for when you need them, but turn them off when you are ready to get down to serious business – gaming.1

Made with simplicity in mind, we still let you behind the curtains and into the advanced interface to change how the utility works. You can customize with user selectable profiles which optimizes your PC for gaming. Also, you can easily build your own profile and choose exactly what you want disabled for a leaner footprint. Want to squeeze every bit of performance from your system? Engage our most advanced acceleration technologies such as Auto-Tuning and Hard Drive Acceleration.2 Push the limits of how lean and mean you can make your Gaming PC.

At AMD we are dedicated to bringing together the people, ideas and technologies that help ignite the PC gaming experience. Solutions like AMD GAME! PCs and the AMD Fusion for Gaming utility make it simpler to enjoy the latest games and take your experience to a new level. All systems go!

I must say I've noticed quite a decent Performance boost on my games. Now for WoW it wouldn't make a difference for my PC (since it's pretty awesome), but for some of you guys this might just be the thing to boost your performance a bit!

Give it a go, it can never hurt you.
Back to top Go down

AMD Fusion for Gamers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Endure :: General :: General-
Jump to: