Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

unholy death knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ibbos

unholy death knight Empty
PostSubject: unholy death knight   unholy death knight EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Real life information

Name: Ibrahim

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: every sunday after 18:00, and from monday to thursday i can play after 20:00 it depends on if im working.

Any special commitments: no special commitments

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): im a nice guy that likes to be social and i like to know my guild members

In game information

Name: ibbos

Level: 80

Class: dk

Talent spec: 15/0/56 unholy

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: dps

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 8/10 i know how to circel my attacks, and the 2 minus is couse i have never played blood or frost specc.

What is your class' strong points: good aoe dps and buffs the spell casters dps, and have to kind of attacks melee damage and spell damage.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: offcourse, every time

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: yes im willing to respecc, but aint got full tank gear.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: me and juller actually work together, *he is my boss* hehe

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) well a good dps with a good mode that dont blame others for stuff, i just continue trying.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: JC, and miner. i can respecc mining.

Current/previous guilds: discrucio is my previus

Why did you leave it/them: they hade a bad raid leader he could get angry on ppl when ever he liked to

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: well speaking is fine Very Happy spelling is bad Razz

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: on tbc i raided all the places untill MH, on wotlk i ahve cleard all content and have the twilight titel

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at file name is: hw1kvimtb695lalnt_ntitled.jpg,

Anything else you want to add to your application: ty for taking the time to read this and i hope i will be playing with you soon, my e-mail: ibbe1987@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Juller

PostSubject: Re: unholy death knight   unholy death knight EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:45 pm

U got my vote, played whit him on mazrigoz in "Di Leva".
Back to top Go down
CLWN

CLWN

PostSubject: Re: unholy death knight   unholy death knight EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 11:28 am

our raidtime is 19-24. if u get home from work at 20 i dont see this happening Surprised
juller should know this :p
Back to top Go down
ibbos

PostSubject: raiding time   unholy death knight EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

well i only work 4 days a week and which days it is changes from week to week so ill be able to raid some weeks and others not, we have same working times me and juller so if he can make it then so can i Smile
Back to top Go down
ibbos

PostSubject: armory link error   unholy death knight EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:59 pm

noticed that my armory link dident show so i got a beimba link Smile
Back to top Go down
ibbos

PostSubject: be imba link error   unholy death knight EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:00 pm

hehe noticed that the be imba link dident show ether Sad but i got full t 7.5 gear and only need to change my epic belt to get the achivment epic Smile
Back to top Go down
Juller

PostSubject: Re: unholy death knight   unholy death knight EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:08 pm

He should have the same attendence as me: 60-75% (some days we work to 20.00 and that sux) Getting a new working hours end of next month, hope that is better Wink
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

PostSubject: Re: unholy death knight   unholy death knight EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Currently we're full on Unholy Death Knight, I'm afraid. I will keep this application in my head incase we need one for the future.
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
ibbos

PostSubject: apply   unholy death knight EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 12:36 pm

ok ty, just tell juller if you need a unholy DK or frost i can always respecc Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unholy death knight   unholy death knight Empty

Back to top Go down

unholy death knight
Page 1 of 1