Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shamale - Resto shaman

Go down 
+2
Bull
ishaboi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ishaboi

Shamale - Resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:16 pm

Real life information

Name: Bram

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: All days, except Monday only from 20.00+

Any special commitments: Monday: friendsday and saturday: going out, eventhough sometimes on friday.

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): So im Bram, 19 year old student from the netherlands. My biggest goal is to obtain my own Supermotard(mix of a dirtbike and a supersport motor). I like to mess around with my friends, flirting with girls (and milfs).

In game information

Name: Shamale

Level: 80

Class: Tauren Shaman

Talent spec: Restoration

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Shamale (might be in elemental gear*)

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Spam chainheal!!! and ofcourse decurse:)

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 9, resto shaman is easy to play. Just spam a couple of buttons and my healtarget will survive

What is your class' strong points: Riptide+chainheal good aoe healin

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: offcourse, im elixer master(maxxed) and cooking(maxxed) also wil bring great feast.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Yes, i got decent elemental(naxx 25) and enhancement(naxx 10/25) gear.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Unstoppabull, he is my irl best friend

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer): Some serious raiding and progress in Ulduar. Im a fun guy to hang out( I THINK THAT) and always up for some bullshit talk:) Also i cleared all contents till sarth 2drakes up..

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Alchemy, cooking and herbalism. Don't see any reason why i should respecc my proffesion. I dont have to maxx out my dmg as im a healer:)

Current/previous guilds: Project Eden

Why did you leave it/them: Fell apart

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: around a 6. My english ain't that great but i can say all the things i need to say. And i got Sid to back me up!

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: All contents untill Sunwell

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at www.hdimage.org): The site has been suspended. http://94.100.114.93/166300001-166350000/166315301-166315400/166315350_5_57WM.jpeg

Anything else you want to add to your application:
Got milk?
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:04 pm

This guy is a beast, IRL and in WoW.

Awesome healer, used to be with me and aero in Project epeen.. I think he might be able to vouch for him as well (Shamale doesnt know he's been renamed)

Btw, he likes rap.. when Rick looks at this, LULZ

hope you get in baby <3
Back to top Go down
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Likes Rap.....................................

Shamale - Resto shaman Officeassistantwant

EDIT

[17] [G] [Unstoppabull]: man id spend hours with shamales sister

Shamale - Resto shaman 2918516987_7c192a3dbc

If hes got a hot sister he may supply nudes for epics.... THINK ABOUT IT.........

Last edited by Yanitwo on Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:16 pm

[17:13:24] [G] [Yanitwo]: Make a funny quote about his family so I can put it in my post!
Back to top Go down
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:18 pm

Bull wrote:
[17] [G] [Yanitwo]: Make a funny quote about his family so I can put it in my post!

Shamale - Resto shaman RikerPalm

Shamale - Resto shaman ShipmentofFail
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:24 pm

Shamale - Resto shaman Fail-owned-stfuman-win
Back to top Go down
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Shamale - Resto shaman Samjackson

Shamale - Resto shaman Saytoface
Back to top Go down
ishaboi

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Picture spam? lol!!

btw it's about me not about my sisther! she might run nude through the house with my webcam on but u wont see a bit:D

x
Back to top Go down
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:15 pm

ishaboi wrote:
Picture spam? lol!!

btw it's about me not about my sisther! she might run nude through the house with my webcam on but u wont see a bit:D

x

Sad
Back to top Go down
ishaboi

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:26 pm

don't be so sad, ur friend: petersplekje.nl, has all the pictures of hot teenagers from the netherlands:)
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:55 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:10 pm

ishaboi wrote:
don't be so sad, ur friend: petersplekje.nl, has all the pictures of hot teenagers from the netherlands:)

Shamale - Resto shaman Cold-1
Back to top Go down
ishaboi

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Omg yani, do u have a lame phote collection book or what?Razz or do u have problems with writing lines?Razz
Back to top Go down
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:23 am

ishaboi wrote:
Omg yani, do u have a lame phote collection book or what?Razz or do u have problems with writing lines?Razz

Shamale - Resto shaman I-dunno-lol
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Hello, I'm out of town at the moment but I will be returning shortly (any time from wednesday to friday)

This looks very promesing considering we need a Resto Shaman.

Regards, OchaZi.

(PS: BULL GET THE FUCK BACK TO STUDYING U SILLY SOD)
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
Drazu

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Ill vouch for him, Played some arena with him, and PLayhed with him in Project eden.

Very cool guy and a good player. alien
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 8:10 pm

Accepted

Contact me/yuk/clwn/ocha/manda ingame for an inv

//kent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamale - Resto shaman   Shamale - Resto shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Shamale - Resto shaman
Page 1 of 1