Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fibs, Retribution Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fibs

Fibs, Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Fibs, Retribution Paladin   Fibs, Retribution Paladin EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Real life information

Name: Søren

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: On weekdays from around 4 pm to around 1 or 2 am. In the weekend there are no limits other than the occasional party.

Any special commitments: Other than WoW I enjoy watching sports and listening to a lot of different kinds of music.

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): During weekdays I go to College and I’m currently on my third year. My spare time I use on homework, running, training and playing WoW.

In game information

Name: Fibs

Level: 80

Class: Paladin

Talent spec: 0/13/58

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: As retribution my role is obviously damage dealing but also a great raid buffer with a lot of useful buffs such as Replenishment, Judgements and Retribution aura.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: At a retribution perspective I would say 9,5 as I’ve played this role both in BC and WoTLK and always keep myself up to date by reading forums and always trying to maximize my dps.

What is your class' strong points: High burst and aoe damage, great sustainable dps and a great raid buffer.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: I always carry around plenty of the best flasks, food buffs and potions and I’m never afraid of using any of these should it be required.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Both my prot and holy gear is decent but I doubt it would be anything what you are looking for. I regret saying this, but I have no interest in raiding as prot or holy.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Other than my friend Careforceone I know most of the ex Project Eden guys like Unstoppabull, Blikker, Bibbers etc. I’ve also run across some of your members during my Naxx 25 man pugs such as Seithir and Phantastisk.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) I can bring you a reliable raider who always shows up to raids, spends time reading forums, always brings the right consumables and always tries to maximize his dps.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: I have chosen Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting, as these provide my gear with the best available enchantments to my gear. I would of course be willing to respec them if it is required.

Current/previous guilds: Ascension->Yoh->Ascension->Mojo Madness->Ascension->Project Eden

Why did you leave it/them: The usual reason of leaving these guilds were because of a disband (yes Ascension did get remaked a lot). Other than that, I left Yoh because I didn’t like the attitude of some of their members and Mojo Madness because of an unsuccessful merge of Ascension and Into Oblivion.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: Have no problems writing or speaking English.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Up to Twins in Pre-BC and up to Brutallus in Pre-Wrath.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at

Anything else you want to add to your application: I’m an oldschool Vashj player and have been playing on Vashj since the beginning. I take raiding very seriously and always come as prepared as possible. I of course also enjoy raiding a lot and believe that if you don’t have fun while raiding you shouldn’t be raiding at all. Lately I’ve been in a social guild and now when patch 3.1 is out I want to start progressing with a guild again.
bounce
Back to top Go down
Seithir

Seithir

PostSubject: Re: Fibs, Retribution Paladin   Fibs, Retribution Paladin EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 1:10 am

Fibs, gogo www.endure-guild.com :>
Back to top Go down
Fibs

PostSubject: Re: Fibs, Retribution Paladin   Fibs, Retribution Paladin EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Duh, thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fibs, Retribution Paladin   Fibs, Retribution Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Fibs, Retribution Paladin
Page 1 of 1