Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaezor-Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaezor

Blaezor-Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Blaezor-Holy Paladin   Blaezor-Holy Paladin EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:40 am

Real life information

Name: Daniel Johansson

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: All days untill 23-24~

Any special commitments: Nop

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): I'm a boy that spend much time on the computer (wow ofc:), but I also skater. I'm always focused to 110% when I raid and I'm good to take orders.

In game information

Name: Blaezor

Level: 80

Class: Paladin

Talent spec: Holy

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Spam healing the tanks, and the raid:)

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 8, because I havnt played paladin in tbc so I can't give me a 9 or 10. I have been playing my paladin since wolk came so I rly know my class.

What is your class' strong points: They are the best aoe tanking, and best at singel target healing.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Yes!

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Yes I'm willing to respecc to retri and prot, got full epic in both speccs:)

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Yes:D Crazul is my Irl friend!

What can you bring to Endure: A focused paladin that got good gear in all speccs, but mostly some heals!

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Mining and Jewelcrafting, hmm sorry mining are good to farm money with and jewelcrafting give insane gems.

Current/previous guilds: Muffin Vendor

Why did you leave it/them: All members had like 2k dkp and I had like 300 so I couln't win a thing...

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: Not the best but good:)

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Wasn't playing wow pre-bc, but in pre-wrath I have cleared kara, gruul, mag, ssc, tk on my warlock.

Link a picture of your UI: I'm not rly using UI atm, but I'll try to fix it.

Anything else you want to add to your application: Nope
Back to top Go down

Blaezor-Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1