Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy / Shadow Priest (80)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flurre

Holy / Shadow Priest (80) Empty
PostSubject: Holy / Shadow Priest (80)   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Real life information.

Name:
Stian Dahl

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: Everyday from 18:00 to 24:00 except Firday and Saturday (Beerdays)

Any special commitments: None at the moment...

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): Posivite (some might say overly), Social and outspoken guy. I have a education in Gamedesign and Computer engineering, and currently work as a software developer for sports tracking systems.

In game information

Name:
Flurre

Level: 80

Class: Priest

Talent spec: (SHADOW) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbzhZZG0fVRfzfiqfzAo || (HOLY) http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bVcbzhZoxtcf0qihVIst These two specs are fairly basic and common, but they seem to fit me and my playstyle well. These give me the most DPS/HPS.

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Flurre

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: As shadow I bring a tight spell prioritation which make me a great contribution to the DPS. But, as I have come to know you already have 3 Shadow Priests. I may then bring my experience as a healer for several years to the table.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: I would rate myself at 9, because I feel that I have good control over what I can do and what my spells does. Why I don't consider myself a 9 and not 10 is because I know I can always can improve my gameplan and make my rotations and heals even tighter.

What is your class' strong points: Some call priests the Jack of all trades, master of none as of know. I like to prove people wrong about this and show that we can top both DPS and HPS if you just play it right. A priest is something I feel every raid should have because of their buffs and versatile nature. DPS wise Mind Sear will shine through on AOE packs, and HPS wise Circle of Healing and Prayer of Healing are still excellent tools for healing up large groups of people fast.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: This has always been something I've urged others to use in raids. When content and raid becomes trivial I don't think it's worth it, but if the raid leaders says you have to use consumeables, you always make sure you have them in your bag.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Most definately. I've been doing that in my old guild since we often had a unstable set of players, which meant that I had to respec every other week so to say.

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Hopefully Avanox can vouch for me. It's been a long time since I played with Ambrosial, but he might know what I can do.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) I feel that I will contribute with a substantial amount of either Damage or Healing. I've played this game since 2004 since the US Beta so I feel that I have good knowledge about the game and all classes. Ofcourse the game is under frequent developments and updates (hehe, the game is very much different from what it was back in 2004) but I try to stay updated by reading forums like elitistjerks.com and watching updates on mmo-champion.com and worldofraids.com. My mood and social antennas will contribute to a fun and entertaining guild chat and eventually ventrilo chat. I consider myself as a very helpfull player which have a hard time of saying no if people ask me to do something. I've been a GM and Officer in several guilds so I have good understanding of what decisions my officers will have to make and do to make sure the guild remains strong.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Enchanting and Tailoring. If you want me to respec, no problem.

Current/previous guilds: Current: (Old to new, of those you might know of): Goon Squad (US), Elitist Jerks (US), Amethystia (EU), Justice League (EU), Honoris Causa (EU), Project Eden (EU), Nidvardir (Current, EU)

Why did you leave it/them: Always been in guilds with my friends. Left the US realms because I stopped playing for a while. Some IRL friends got me back into playing and I've playing with them ever since I guess.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: Very good. I use it every day both at work and online.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: I'll say what I haven't experienced, which is: Most of AQ, Naxx, Kael'Thas.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at www.hdimage.org) http://bildr.no/view/245423 (From my Alliance Shaman, same setup on my priest. Not at home atm, so I can update to my priest if required)

Anything else you want to add to your application: Hope you'll consider me even though you have a good deal of priests already. Hopefully I'll get a chance to show what I can do at least :---]
Back to top Go down
avanox

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest (80)   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:36 pm

SBD also know as flurre is a good friend of mine and is an excellent player. I can without hesitation say that he is one of the few priests/shamans that i enjoy healing me when i played tank in nidvardir on alliance side. He is very good at what he does and like me he tend to try to be better than average. I have played with him for 1-2 years and in all that time, he has always seemed calm and like a friendly diplomat u might say Neutral
Back to top Go down
Flurre

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest (80)   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:21 am

Thank you for those kind words Avanox. Very much appreciated <3 ;---)
Back to top Go down
eNeo

eNeo

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest (80)   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:20 am

I have played with Flurre for several years. And he's not just a very good player, he is one of _the_ best ones. He is one of the few that master the game, especially from the eyes of a priest.
He's excellent at both healing with holy and melting with shadow. He's got gear to support both specs. He brings value to a raid. Like when an angel descends down from heaven sort of thing. Smile

Want more bang for your buck? He most definately is your guy.
Back to top Go down
http://nylands.org/eneo
Yuko

Yuko

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest (80)   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:25 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
blik

PostSubject: Gratz   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Gz you all, flurre, eneo, jedi, avanox, eneosbabe.

You are a good team and will make Endure better.

Hey yukora. Hello from blik
Back to top Go down
Yuko

Yuko

PostSubject: Re: Holy / Shadow Priest (80)   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey blik long time since we talked Smile

how come i dont see your application ? i must be bugged or something hmmm
Back to top Go down
blik

PostSubject: yuko   Holy / Shadow Priest (80) EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Hahaha, Yuko.

All in due time, maybe...

If think ela is stoppingit!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content