Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Realm Death Knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deoxys

X-Realm Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: X-Realm Death Knight   X-Realm Death Knight EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Real life information

Name: Ian Schembri

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: Can raid from Monday to Friday (15:00 till 24:00) and almost all day on Sunday. Can stretch my hours if we're close to a kill. [All time given in GMT+1]

Any special commitments: Maybe... work

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): Working from Monday to Friday driving trucks. On Saturday I like to go partying with my mates altough if a raid is called I will attend since guild comes first.

In game information

Name: Deoxys

Level: 80

Class: Death Knight

Talent spec: 51/0/20 http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=jfVMVh0IcfotzAoZf0bhtco

Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Deoxys

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Can do good DPS and also I can handle sparks in Malygos, can kite zombies in Gluth and also tank one of the back bosses in 4 horsemen.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 9 because there's always room for improvement

What is your class' strong points: Good raid wide buffs in every talent tree

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Yes

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Can respecc to all the DPS trees if needed, and also have an OK tanking gear but needs more improvements

Any reference from anyone within Endure: None

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) A reliable and dedicated member that can be part of your core raiding group in Ulduar and all the upcoming challenges

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: Alchemy for the 4 hour flasks and Jewelcrafting for the Prismatic gems. Yes I can change my professions if needed

Current/previous guilds: Vigil Frigoris and RelentIess

Why did you leave it/them: Left Vigil Frigoris due to the lack of respect between each other and currently in RelentIess but sick of the slow progress.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: 9+

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Don't have any experience in Pre-BC because I started playing in the beginning of TBC but in Pre-WoTLK I cleared everything with my priest. Illidan and M'uru pre nerf too.

Link a picture of your UI: X-Realm Death Knight Ljwiet8gzvarvvuf9ben_ocrnhot030609143200

Anything else you want to add to your application: I'm an X-Realm Death Knight who is ready migrate once given the go ahead
Back to top Go down
deoxys

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Death Knight   X-Realm Death Knight EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:46 am

so any info, a reject maybe?

EDIT: Our last Naxx raid, see Thaddius if you rly wanna be impressed Smile
http://wowwebstats.com/zrclq5uqqzgyw
Back to top Go down
aerogar

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Death Knight   X-Realm Death Knight EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 am

look at that patchwerk kills;P over 30 sec difference
Back to top Go down
Furbee

Furbee

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Death Knight   X-Realm Death Knight EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 pm

oi

Last edited by Furbee on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Death Knight   X-Realm Death Knight EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Declined, got another DK.

Best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm Death Knight   X-Realm Death Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Realm Death Knight
Page 1 of 1