Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-realm resto Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oksemannen

X-realm resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: X-realm resto Shaman   X-realm resto Shaman EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Real life information

Name: Daniel

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: I can raid all days, but I'd prefer not to raid in the weekends.

Any special commitments: I made a girl pregnant once =3

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):
Im an easy going guy who have played kind of casually in Wotlk. But I've had my periods of hardcoring in classic and TBC.
Im on Ahn'Quiraj now, but i have alot of rl-friends on Vashj, so im interested in joining a guild and just have a good time
with the guild and my friends.

In game information

Name: Oksemannen

Level: 80

Class: Shaman

Talent spec: Resto

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ahn%27Qiraj&n=Oksemannen
My gear is'nt really great, because of the lack of gaming. But I know my class and gearing up is the smallest problem in Wotlk tbh.

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Raid healing.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: I would say a 6 or 7. I know my class and the classmechanics well. I'm a bit over average im knowledge of this game i think. But not hardcore enough to rate it higher.

What is your class' strong points: Definitly the totems.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Yes. Im a 450 alch and herb, so flasks and stuff will be no problem.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Yes

Any reference from anyone within Endure: No, but some rl friends of mine said you were great.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer)
I can bring a taltented player who takes his job seriously, I will bring flasks and potions to other player. When I get to know the guys in the guild I think i will bring alot of humor too. I like going on fun events like old school instances etc. I also have no problems with helping people.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: 450 alch 465 herb (tauren) Yes, I'm willing to do that

Current/previous guilds: Im wotlk I have been in Infinity on bloodfeather, left that guild to join som RL friends on Ahn'Quiraj. But that guild disbanded and I just got stuck there guildless and miserable.

Why did you leave it/them: Left for some rl friends.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: It's okay. Never any problems beeing understood. nor understanding.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath:
Classic: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20 up to twins in AQ 40
TBC: Kara, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC up to Vashj and TK up to Kael.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at www.hdimage.org) I'm not by my gaming computer now. But it's just classic wowui with grid raidframes and quartz castingbar. And DBM and omen and stuff. Everything I use is keybinded. Got like 3 bars fully binded.

Anything else you want to add to your application:
Hello
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

X-realm resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-realm resto Shaman   X-realm resto Shaman EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Will discuss your application with the other Officers tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com

X-realm resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1