Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resto Shaman! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthenius

Resto Shaman! :) Empty
PostSubject: Resto Shaman! :)   Resto Shaman! :) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:42 am

Real life information

Name: Bjørnar

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: Monday after 16:00, wednesday after 17:00, friday after 16:00, Sunday.

Any special commitments: Im cute Smile

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):
Im a easy going guy, who likes to joke, but can be dead serious when it counts.

In game information

Name: Anthenius

Level: 80

Class: Shaman

Talent spec: Resto

Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Anthenius

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Raid healing

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 6-7, I can play my class, reroled to resto in wotlk, so need more experience to ratemyself better.

What is your class' strong points: Totems ofc, and good raid healing. CH

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: I will buy flask, food etc.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: I can respecc, collecting enhancement gear atm.

Any reference from anyone within Endure:

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) I am a positiv and happy guy. I can bring humor and hopefully experience. I will take my job serious and do my best.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: LW 375. Skinning 450. Y, if needed.

Current/previous guilds: I migrated to vashj in the end of tbc, there i joined supreme, and thats my current guild aswell.

Why did you leave it/them: I havent leaved supreme yet, but I have a break from raiding.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: like 6/10. Not so good, but understanding.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: TBC: Kara, ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon, Some of ssc, and tk.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at www.hdimage.org)

Anything else you want to add to your application: My mother rsays im a cutie pie : >
Back to top Go down
Seithir

Seithir

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman! :)   Resto Shaman! :) EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 pm

No offense meant here mate but, I really don't think you're cut out for Endure
Edit: sorry had to dash earlier.. Though I've only been in one 10 man Naxx with you, I didn't notice you heal much at all, in fact I had to heal for you at one point after a decimate.. Some of my closest friends are in Supreme, including my fiance. Sorry but, I think you should read a couple of Elitist Jerks threads to start with, at least the starter topics so you know how to gem and enchant and glyph, and what spells to use when, run a few pugs to get a hang of what you're doing
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman! :)   Resto Shaman! :) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Seithir wrote:
No offense meant here mate but, I really don't think you're cut out for Endure
Edit: sorry had to dash earlier.. Though I've only been in one 10 man Naxx with you, I didn't notice you heal much at all, in fact I had to heal for you at one point after a decimate.. Some of my closest friends are in Supreme, including my fiance. Sorry but, I think you should read a couple of Elitist Jerks threads to start with, at least the starter topics so you know how to gem and enchant and glyph, and what spells to use when, run a few pugs to get a hang of what you're doing

As Seithir said, don't think you are cut for Endure.

Best of luck in the future!
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Shaman! :)   Resto Shaman! :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman! :)
Page 1 of 1