Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental shaman. Apply

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bullerst

Elemental shaman. Apply Empty
PostSubject: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:04 am

Real life information

Name: Rune

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: all days. Smile

Any special commitments: i have a GF. and i heard this guild owns.

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):
i'm a guy who's nice, calm and aint mad always kind of happy. i can talk with every body and i can be joking. but i'm a really focusing player, i'm very serious when i'm raiding.

In game information

Name: Feilan

Level: 80

Class: Shaman

Talent spec: Elemental 57/14/0

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: Hardcore raider.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 7-8 because i know how to play my class, and i have been raiding all specs since Pre - BC. and i have experience.

What is your class' strong points: Totems.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Yes. Always.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Yes i am. but i prefer Elemental. i do alot of dps. ( been told alot of times, ask Droot Smile )

Any reference from anyone within Endure: i don't know any who is close to me. but i were in guild with ocha, and kakephase, really long time ago.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) i can bring an experienced player who knows how to play his clase, and a fun guy who is very social, and nice to other people. and a guys who helps/boosts with a smile on his face. can be joking.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: 450 mining. 254 enchanting ( skilling up) Yes i am

Current/previous guilds: supreme.

Why did you leave it/them: i left them because i had some acidents. and i woulden't stay in it.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: 5-6 its understand able havent got any complains

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: Pre-BC: ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20 and AQ40.
PRE-Wrath: ZA, Gruul, Magtheridon, Karazhan, SCC, TK, MH, BT and Sunwell.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at i aint on my main computer right now i'm on my laptop. and but its normally with DBM, Recount, Omen and raidtotems ( shaman addon) and some key bindings.

Anything else you want to add to your application: i hope i could join you guys because i want to know you, and raid with u, and i love to raid with experienced guys. hope i'll join Smile and if you have any qustions please ask ingame (:
Back to top Go down
bullerst

PostSubject: re:   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:06 am

i forgot the armory link
Back to top Go down
bullerst

PostSubject: re   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 am

http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=feilan
Back to top Go down
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:51 am

Quote :
i'm very serious when i'm raiding.

Elemental shaman. Apply WhySoSerious
Back to top Go down
Biggie

Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 am

you suck Yani

*steals picture*
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:57 am

Hello Feilan.

Your gear looks good, you've got the right gems, which brings me to my first point; What is up with your Enchants? You got awful enchants on some of your gear.

My second point is, why haven't you gotten Revered with Kirin'tor for the head enchant and you should also work on getting Exalted with Sons of Hodir.

One more thing I'm curious about is, what 'accidents' did you have in Supreme that was so serious you were forced to leave them?
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
Yanitwo

Yanitwo

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:03 am

Quote :
One more thing I'm curious about is, what 'accidents' did you have in Supreme that was so serious you were forced to leave them?

Elemental shaman. Apply Gymnast-springs-a-leak
Back to top Go down
Seithir

Seithir

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 pm

Not a 3rd time... affraid
Back to top Go down
bullerst

PostSubject: re:   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm

i just got the chest and the boots so thats why, getting it as fast as possible.

i am exaulted with kirin'thor so i can buy the head enchant. but when i became honored with them. i didn't have the money s;

i didn't get kick or they didn't force me to leave, i left because i had some problems with some in the guild. because i missclicked thunderstorm one time and knocked some mobs back,
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm

After talking to some people whom you used to be in guild and what I'm hearing isn't very great.

And ontop of that, we just recruited another Elemental Shaman so therefore I am left doing nothing but decline your application.

Best of luck to you in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental shaman. Apply   Elemental shaman. Apply Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental shaman. Apply
Page 1 of 1