Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

80 shaman application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vesla

80 shaman application. Empty
PostSubject: 80 shaman application.   80 shaman application. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Real life information

Name:
Marianne
My pc takes 80% of my lifetime. as im not fit for work:)
Which days and hours of the week can you raid:
every day from 13.00 to 02:30 about(can be expented if needed, but its my normal day rythm )
Any special commitments:
My friend Drazu, i moved from Dentarg to play with him, but our previous guild got disbanded.
Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):
I consider myself friendly,, i like to conversate with others ingame, as i also love to explore and try new things. I live home with my foster mom, i am mature , and trying to be helpfull in the ways i can give. There is alot more if you get to know me:)

In game information

Name:
Vesla
Level:
Class:
Shaman
Talent spec:
Enhance
Armory link:
What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid:
I do best as meele dps, thats what im used to. caster dps is also doable for me.
Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why:
6. I feel i can handle my character a bit above normal so far in the lvl 80 content, i do good in pvp, and i do pretty good dps compared to my gear. But still i have alot to learn before i can rate myself higher, but im learning everyday.
What is your class' strong points:
from my wiew, i can do strong dps over longer time, as ive learned to spend the mana right, it nearly never ends. wich i think is one of the greatest things about my class.
Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids:
yes, my economy is not weak, i will ofc bring the things that are needed.
Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it:
Yes i am, i got descent enhance gear, and soon i got full elemental gear wich also are pretty ok ( gear are from pvp, heroics and rep. I have not done stronger raids yet,because im pretty new to being a lvl 80)
Any reference from anyone within Endure:
Drazu Smile he is my good friend, and blikker:)
What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer)
I am 450 miner, everything this proffesion can do will given to guild for free, since it doesnt cost me anything to for example craft titansteel. but what i also feel is important, is a good mood:) a guild needs spirit and happy people. I also love doing heroics, raids, and PVE, so i will also do my best to help out as much as i can in that way aswell
Professions, and are you willing to respec them:
mining 450. blacksmithing 50(just started) i can always change blacksmithing if its wanted. Mining I would hope to keep , since its max skilled and usefull in my eyes.
Current/previous guilds:
Project eden was my first, wich disbanded. I am now in Project Eepen, wich is a collection of the guildless from Eden.
Why did you leave it/them:
They disbanded, i were forced to leave, or be alone in the guild. The one i am in now is just a temporary guild, for friendship mostly.
How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills:
7. i write english good enough to be well understood, never had problems ingame due to my english skills. I can also speak english well.
Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath:
I raided alot before BC. I was a 60 rouge back then, nearly full t2 geared. at level 70 i did heroics, had a longer break from wow until wrath of lich king came. in the newest content, the only proper raid i did was Naxx 25 last boss, wich i managed well, and alot of hcs.
Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at ( i had problems with this page, hope it works, had to try many times to make it work)
Anything else you want to add to your application:
The reason i choose this guild, is because my nearly only friend Drazu is in it ive known him some years, and ive heard this guild is doing well, and some of the people from Eden have i seen there, done some heroics etc with some of them. So i hope i can be able to make more friends, and do more content with you all in Endure.
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

80 shaman application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 80 shaman application.   80 shaman application. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:03 am

Currently not recruiting any Enhancement Shamans.

Some additional tips, you want to get expertise and (spell) hit capped.

Expertise cap rating is 214 rating (25 Expertise) and 376 Hit Rating, then focus on gems etc.

Good luck finding a guild suiting you, ps, if you do get better gear, don't hessitate to bump this thread of whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com

80 shaman application.
Page 1 of 1