Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

[Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior   [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Real life information

Name: Dan
Which days and hours of the week can you raid: Everyday from 14.00 - 03.00.
Any special commitments: No
Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): A trustworthy guy that gives 100% when it comes to take down new and already downed bosses. You gotta love the sound on vent/ts when a new boss goes down Very Happy

In game information

Name: Vallee

Level: 80

Talent spec: Protection

Armory link:

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: Yes, I'm willing to respec. My current dps gear is a mix from 10 man Naxx, some emblem gear and 3 crafted items.

What can you bring to Endure: I can bring you protection and dps skills of the highest quality and I'm always willing to help the guild out with whatever the matter is.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: I got Engineering and Mining at the moment. I'm think of switching Engineering for herbalism so I can get the HoT buff (that will say if I still is a tank). And yes ofcourse I'm willing to respec them aswell.

Current/previous guilds: My current guild is Deviated, a guild that I really like being in.

Why did you leave it/them: I didn't even plan on leaving them but after doing 10 man Naxx and 10 man Obsidian over and over and over again gets kinda boring after a while and when we're trying to do a heroic Naxx for example we don't get enough people.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: On a scale from 1 - 10 then I would an 8.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath:
Pre-BC: MC, ZG, BWL
Pre-Wotlk: Karazhan, ZA, SSC, TK, BT

Anything else you want to add to your application: Yeah, I like my 10 hours sleep Sleep

Over and Out! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vallee

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior   [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 pm

Your forum doesn't want to show my armory link for some reson Shocked
Back to top Go down
imnotholy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior   [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:05 pm

Vallee got my vote he's a friendly, active and dedicated player, maybe the gear isn't all that great but that will change quite fast
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior   [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Reply inc for tonight as for a spot as a fury warrior, we are currently set on prot.
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior   [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Accepted as fureh.

//Kent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior   [Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Vallee, Protection/Dps Warrior
Page 1 of 1