Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lvl 80 warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charizar

lvl 80 warlock Empty
PostSubject: lvl 80 warlock   lvl 80 warlock EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:53 am

Real life information

Name:chris

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: all week, withsome times execption of friday n saturday

Any special commitments:none really, atleast during week nights

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): i like to be competitive and being challenged on raid content. i love football more than anything, and i like to have funfun times

In game information

Name: charmander

Level: 80

Class: warlock

Talent spec:54/0/17 - affliction

Armory link

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid::sitting at the back keeping an eye out for things and dpsing

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 8 becasue i can dps to a good standard, i know which spells are best in what situation ive tried to master best spell rotation and i understand the mechanics pretty well.

What is your class' strong points: very strong damage over time effects. good sustained dps, good target debuffs such as curse of tongues, very strong ap reducing curse, spell damage taken debuff on target, ability to fear single and multiple targets, banish and enslave, very useful at tanking caster mobs, an good mix of pets which have good uses. .. out of combat abilites such as summoning portal, healthstones and soulstones.

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: yep, all the time, every raid,

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: i woud respec if you wanted to, although i lack a bit of crit gear for destruction for example- in tbc, i tanked leotheras and the add phase in kael'thas and really enjoyed it.. all the locks were told to get resistance gear and i was the first one to accumalte the required number and such became the main lock tank,

Any reference from anyone within Endure:dreikotwo

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer)gooddps, a reliable raider who will be very active unless something major comes up irl and which i cannot atend, otherwise ill be active all week, i bring consumables, i understand the inevetible wipes on new ecounters and am patient to carry on and not lose focus, afterall new encounters downing is pretty good feeling in wow. i will collect resistance gear without hesitation, i will enchant and gem all my gear. i read forums and video and stragety guides.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: level 431 enchanting(which i levled purely for the ring enchants) and 450 mining which was more of a money making proffession, respeccing would be harsh but i most probably would if you required me too.

i played on doomhammer and kul'tiras as an alliance female human warlock and on bronzebeard as a dwarf warrior.
my experience pre tbc was on my warrior.
i quit the game in september 07 just after very good progress i n black temple due to split with gf and finances were hard to had to quit and work alot of hours
i cameback and made a orc warlock which is the one im applying with

Current/previous guilds: Project eden.

Why did you leave it/them: my best wow friend left and it wasnt for me anymore

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills:6-7 you can probably tell from my app

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: full MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20 -- up to twins in aq40 and 2 wings in naxxramas. spider and abomination with first 2 bosses in dk wi ng down ---------- tbc

full KARA/GRUULS/SSC/MAG/TK/MH- up to mother in black temple but as previously stated i had to quit wow due to irl split up, this was pre nerfs though.. never killed illidan at lvl 70 though and obviously didnt enter the sunwell.

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at

Anything else you want to add to your application: thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

lvl 80 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 warlock   lvl 80 warlock EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:00 pm

Nice application Smile

I'll have a chat with the other Officers, and we'll see what we can do :>

PS: What team you support? If you say Liverpool I'm gonna be greatly dissapointed!
Back to top Go down
https://endure.forumotion.com
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

lvl 80 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 warlock   lvl 80 warlock EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 1:36 pm

I'll talk to you whenever I get a chance today!
Back to top Go down
Ocha
Admin
Ocha

lvl 80 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: lvl 80 warlock   lvl 80 warlock EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lvl 80 warlock Empty