Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

warlock app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loppan

warlock app Empty
PostSubject: warlock app   warlock app EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Real life information

Name: jonas magnusson

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: all except either friday or saturday

Any special commitments:

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): i'm an old cs1.6 pro. was talented in football, but droped that for my cs "career", i dont play cs anymore tho.
Now it's hardcore wow, and have been so for the last year.

In game information

Name: Loppan

Level: 80

Class: warlock

Talent spec: 0/31/40

Armory link: armory is down atm, will edit asap.

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: dps and i have no problems with geting a speciall assignment

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: 10, been playing my lock for many years now, both pvp and pve wise.

What is your class' strong points: DPS , and blod pact i guess:p

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: yes ofc.

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: sure, nps

Any reference from anyone within Endure: valle and slaejvin. and maybe some more, i dont know yet.

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) : some skills, and humor i guess Wink also got a alt with proffs, not just my main.

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: sure, if something would help the guild out, sure.

Current/previous guilds: pretbc ; Integra - TBC; Le damáge - LK; Envy

Why did you leave it/them: left last guild: couse i didnt just enjoy it there.

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: quite good Wink judge yourself Wink

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: cleared aq40 and 2 wings in naxx pretbc. and cleared maggy and 2 bosses in BT in TBC.

Link a picture of your UI:

Anything else you want to add to your application: really would enjoy playing in a nice and good guild Wink
Back to top Go down

warlock app
Page 1 of 1