Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninjamor

Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj Empty
PostSubject: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Real life information

Name:
Vegard Aasen

Student at UiO (anyone else there perhaps??) where I study at the Institute for Informatics. Last year for my degree /cheer!

Which days and hours of the week can you raid:
Well, hm, to be honest, every day except saturday I assume. But then again, I'm very flexible so that day might work as well :p

Any special commitments:
That I'm on my last semester for my degree wont interrupt with my playtime in wow. I have time for both those things, and well, as said ; wont be any problem Smile

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence):
Hmm..well I'm a guy that love cars :p je, kinda odd combining wow and cars? anyways, Im in deeply love with retro vw's, and own a damn cute golf 75 GTI myself, as well as a lowrider (which is my everyday car at the summer) golf iv variant. other hobbies that I have is .. well I like to mountainbike - did that alot before I began to study at the university, but as my tummy and willpower towards that sport has .. well nearly dissapeared (not the tummy - that one has grown Razz) - im not that active in biking anymore either . hm, lots of /care-less information here..oh well :p

In game information

Name:
Ninjamormor

Level:
Level Achzich (80 in german?!)

Class:
Warlock

Talent spec:
Well, I try alot of different speccs to find the one that puts out the best dps so ; 0 / 30 / 41, buuuut then again, I do also like the 0 / 21 / 50 as that one is more fun =)

Armory link:
PLING;

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid:
I do have to pay attention to what happens (ofc) and stay focused at all times. And ofc dps, but thats obvious. hey! I can provide HS/SS's as well! hehey..

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why:
I assume 1 is the best here?

kk, then it would be 2 perhaps..
I do like my class alot, and perform very well in raids / dungeons and pvp. but then again, there are always room for improvement. e.g to find the best spell.-rotation ++..

What is your class' strong points:
SS/HS as well sume damn g00d dparse. (when playing solo : cc Smile)

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids:
Frost Wyrm is a sure classic in my inventory,.,. as well as some +dmg / +crit food Smile

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it:
Yes, sure!

Any reference from anyone within Endure:
Hm..All the other guys from Nidvardir I guess xD

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer)
Fun, positivity, no drama, and well positivity again!Smile

Professions, and are you willing to respec them:
Tailor, Enchant - YEs I would ofc:)

Current/previous guilds:
Nidvardir, Scissor Me and Rebuff

Why did you leave it/them:
Nidvardir ; Disband ! OH LORD WHY!!!!!!!!! :p
Scissor Me ; I joined this guild a couple of weeks ago as I figured I would not raid that much in the future..but that determination didnt last long as I'm longing for fun raids again! Aaaand I want to participate in the progress of Uldar 25 / 10.
Rebuff ; This guild was my main guild before transferring to Vashj. The orign of this char is from Twisting Nether,,..,anyways Rebuff was my guild at 60 and 70 and i've done damn many instances with these guys..but as always the drama caught up with us and.. well disband ftw(?!?!?!?!!!! /BONK!!!!!) :p

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills:
I guess they are good, but then again - always room for improvements there as well!Smile

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath:
Done it all! - except Naxx40m

Link a picture of your UI: (Upload it at
Using Bartenter4, so .. you get the picture. I can always do it if you guys like to see it Smile

Anything else you want to add to your application:

Thanks for reading! LOTS of words here .. have a damn nice day!

-Ninja / Vegard
Back to top Go down
Ninjamor

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj 9

Crappy img, but then again you get the picture!Smile

This image was captured on my work-laptop (xps1330 2.5ghz quadcore, 4gb ram, blehbleh..'force 8400 256) and it runs wow great..but then again, its not my 'gaming' lappie:)
Back to top Go down
Seithir

Seithir

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:27 pm

Nice application Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi-Lion

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Ninja! Hey, very nice too see you applying here Very Happy Hope that you get in Wink
Back to top Go down
Flurre

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:55 pm

This dude knows how to play at least. Did great in Nidvardir.
Back to top Go down
Ninjamor

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks for all good feedback Surprised and /wave to all the niddies Very Happy

trying my best - beeing myself on paper,,not always easy :p as Im sarcastic/ironic all the time (kinda suck sometimes =))! (hmm..since I reply this quick, you all must think I hang here all the time >.> )

uuurrmm.. for some reason the armorylink didnt work as the forum keep eating my links! (:O) so lets do a "hack";

h-ttp://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Ninjamormor

cut away the h-ttp thingie.. then it'll work Surprised I wasnt allowed to post links in these threads it seems like =P
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 1:52 am

Ninjafarmor? Surprised:O
Back to top Go down
Ninjamor

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:51 pm

nearly, ninjamormor atleast =D As I come from Twisting Nether I assume you might know ninjafarmor in BR (beyond redemntion)? he was an old pal of mine when I was on that realm, and therefor the namings^^. Rebuff was a guild that were competing with that guild and Repent for progress back in those days (60) Razz =D and bleh..they always won the "progress-battle" as they were a bit more hardcore than us >.> anyways =P
Back to top Go down
Kent

Kent

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Nice app etc etc.

BUT! atm we have what we want member-wise apart from a DK tank, so decline and gl with w/e u do.

//Kent
Back to top Go down
imnotholy

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:12 am

Oh, old twisting nether player, played in epicfabriken before and when i saw ur apply i came to think about Ninjafarmor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj   Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninjamormor - Warlock 80 Vashj
Page 1 of 1