Endure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vashj EU

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazul - Fury Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazul

Crazul - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Crazul - Fury Warrior   Crazul - Fury Warrior EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:21 am

Real life information

Name: Jens Grödahl

Which days and hours of the week can you raid: I can raid all day long, anytime.

Any special commitments: Nope.

Write a bit about yourself (atleast a sentence): Uhm... I'm a 17 year old guy with great confidence who loves to spend hours in front of the computer screen. I am also a basketball player. I'm a very patient person. That's all I guess!

In game information

Name: Crazul.

Level: 80.

Class: Warrior.

Talent spec: I'm TG (titan's grip - fury) speced at the moment, but I'm planning to respec arms when they release the new patch. (18/53/0 atm)

Armory link:

What role do you see yourself fitting in a raid: I see myself as the crazy DPS who wins the damage-meters all the time.

Rate yourself at your class (1-10) and explain why: If we go back in time to the TBC, I would give myself a 10. If we are talking about today, I would only give myself a 7, because I have not had any time to try the new protection talents. But yeah, I'm growing stronger and better!

What is your class' strong points: I would definitely say titan's grip, if we're talking about dps-talents. Ayeh, we have a lot of DPS abilities, which is very useful too. Warriors can also provide good AoE damage. But fighting with two two-handers, that's just awesome!

Are you able to bring consumables (Food, Flasks, Potions, Oil) to raids: Always!

Are you willing to respec and do you have the appropriate gear for it: I do not have any good tanking gear at the moment, but... tanking sucks. I'm trying to obtain so much tanking gear as possible at the moment. It might be useful when the patch is released and dual-spec becomes available. So my final answer is... yes!

Any reference from anyone within Endure: Uhm, yeah! I played a lot with you guys in TBC (Minions/Juggernaut). I would be really happy to raid with you guys again Smile

What can you bring to Endure: (use some time on this answer) A 100%-focused-hardcore-DPS-machine. That's it, explains everything!

Professions, and are you willing to respec them: 450 Mining / 442 Blacksmithing. Sorry, but no. I'm not willing to respec them. Mining is a really good way of making money and blacksmithing is really useful. I don't see any reason(s) respecing them.

Current/previous guilds: Oh god... I can't remember all, but I started in a guild called dietech in TBC. I geared myself as a tank and moved on to Logic, as a DPS though. I took a WoW-break and ended up in Prae Luna, and after the P-L disband I applied to Minions and got accepted. I don't really know what happened to Minions, but in some way we stopped the 25-man raiding. So I joined Juggernaut in the long wait for WotLK.

Why did you leave it/them: Disbands / Lack of interest. Well, something horrible happened days before WotLK. My parents separated and my girlfriend broke up so I got depressed. The last thing I could think about was WoW. I just dropped the whole Juggernaut thing... I couldn't play anymore, or at least I didn't have any longings for it. So I quitted. BIG mistake...

How would you rate your English writing and speaking skills: I don't know... My writing skills is a lot better than my speaking skills.

Raid experience Pre-BC and Pre-Wrath: I never reached level 60 pre-BC. About Pre-Wrath, yeah, everything down except the last three bosses in Black Temple. Almost forgot, nothing killed in SWP.

Link a picture of your UI: I'm not using my basic UI at the moment. I only use necessary add-ons like a threat meter, DBM and things like that. I'm also using bartender4 for my buttons. I will upload a screenshot later.

Anything else you want to add to your application: Yup. First of all, as you might notice, I need a big gear improvement. I think I have around 12 hours played on level 80, but my gear is growing better for every second. I'm going to visit Naxxramas tomorrow with some friends, so lets hope I'll get some new gear. I'm also doing heroic instances. I know that you already have some fury warriors, but I'd love to be accepted as a trial, because "you know who I am and what I'm capable of". I think that's all.

Best Regards,

Crazul What a Face
Back to top Go down
Crazul

PostSubject: Re: Crazul - Fury Warrior   Crazul - Fury Warrior EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:26 am

I don't understand how to paste URL's on this forums >.o So I can't fix you the armorylink.

And about the enchants, I'm going to enchant everything when I get upgrades. And I'm working on the head/shoulder enchant reputation.

Crazul
Back to top Go down
Biggie

Biggie

PostSubject: Re: Crazul - Fury Warrior   Crazul - Fury Warrior EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:50 am

CRAZUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO WANT!
Back to top Go down
CLWN

CLWN

PostSubject: Re: Crazul - Fury Warrior   Crazul - Fury Warrior EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:23 am

yea.. do want! ;>

i'll take it up with the council of doom.
Back to top Go down
Bull

PostSubject: Re: Crazul - Fury Warrior   Crazul - Fury Warrior EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:03 am

he's sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazul - Fury Warrior   Crazul - Fury Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazul - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1